Thursday, July 26, 2007

More painting done

A couple of posts ago I showed the start of the second bedroom dragon-inspired transformation. We are happy to announce that it is now done! Yes, Doug is much happier than I am as it means all the painting he has been doing for the last two months is near an end. (But does it ever really end?)

Checkout the slide show:



We have one last issue to resolve in the room: what to do with the cupboard doors. We both agree that they need to be painted, however, we do not agree on how. Both of us are so tired of coming up with ideas that we are just ignoring the issue for now. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello-- I was just hitting the next blog button and up popped this glorious dragon room! Fantastic colors and quite imaginative, something I can totally appreciate as someone who loves "theme" rooms and total house renov-decor. Best of luck with Mommyhood, I'll have to put you on blog list and check in... been 9 years since my last but I still remember it all.
Oh, I think the doors should be exactly like the wall- if you're seeking any opinions.